Do you want VIP for free?

Fon

When does VIP for forty close? I'm still suffering from moving into a temporary house with no BB and Pi$$ poor  mobile signal.

We will take care of those who contribute to the site so don't worry too much mate. ;)

Fons getting a hit squad together so all good. :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

guess that's me out  no way I am  going to make 40 posts  Time to find a new home and so soon

That is not quite the attitude mate, plenty of time still to make 40 posts, create a few threads, get stuck into the threads that are already there.......don't just give up, even more so don't give up before the VIP even kicks in, or after ffs.

Not the attitude mate, at all.

And even if you don't make VIP you can still use the forums you just wont get the kodi special build or anything kodi until you reach VIP.

Defeatist attitude is not the way forward mate.....go POST.

• Like 1

Ok guys I will tell you something very  embarrassing about myself I am 57 years old and never learned  to write  

I would love to be able to post all the things I have on my mind but this stops me

theres loads of speech to type kind of softwares on the various app stores mate, have a look around and see if any of them will help you get stuff posted.

Ok guys I will tell you something very embarrassing about myself I am 57 years old and never learned to write

I would love to be able to post all the things I have on my mind but this stops me

I'm sure there's voice to text software out there that would be useful to ya m8.

Edit::: ktv beat me to it

Ok guys I will tell you something very embarrassing about myself I am 57 years old and never learned to write

I'll ask the question on everyones mind.........how are you posting now??

I was thinking that as well, great minds think alike...

Sorry mate, i thought it was you who was just having a laugh. Credit to you though, you'd never know you had problems because your posts are word perfect. There are way worse examples of people who struggle with spelling.Nothing to be ashamed of, you get an A for effort from me. Keep posting, nobody will be taking the piss if things take a couple of reads to fully understand.

Thanks fon I do use a spell checker and I can tell if the spelling is right when I see it well most of the time I don't mind having the piss taken any more

though it did hurt some times when I was working

Full credit to you mate, at least all this tech is helping someone to communicate and not just for watching telly.

• 2 weeks later...