So we're out!

Fon

At the moment, I would say a good half of the people I know that voted out are regretting it.

I say bollox to that!

Theres bound to be a dip in the markets. Theres bound to be some uncertainty. These are all expected and we shouldnt be shocked by them.

Does anyone remember the doom and gloom about not joining the Euro? None of that lasted long!

What pisses me off, more than anything else, is our PM allowed us to have a referendum. As leader of the country he should have had plans for both outcomes, and he didnt!

So now everyones running around like chickens.

Fon

I too have had a few mates who voted out that are now regretting... but tbh when i ask them why or those who wanted to remain why they wanted to remain etc they don't really know either or they spout something from the remain campaign like we are stronger together bollox, again ignorant of the UN and NATO etc. I fear in some ways the public having this vote was a very bad idea in the sense that many on both sides don't actually know what they want because they have no clue what the EU is all about etc.

Sad times ahead but i'm an optimist and think we will be fine.