Sign in to follow this  
Fon

Hows the lock down going?

Im drinking more beer and getting fatter. 

We have spent a load of money on garden toys to stop the kids from being bored. 

Were both semi trying to work from home taking turns to teach the kids. 

The school has been really good. They have started using google classroom and setting the kids projects. This helps us a parents focus on teaching and were actually getting more done. 

I'm getting bored of the same meals, but realizing how much we actually ate out and had takeaways and thats saving us money. 

Iv just transferred the electric to Octopus Agile. Its a weird one where they change the rate for electric every 30 mins. Its basically cheap as fook during the day and then they ramp it up at 4pm when everyone is cooking. We are now finishing cooking by 4pm and are saving a fortune. For the last two days they have been paying us to use electric as the wind was strong and there was too much supply on the grid. I had everything turned on! Electric floors, car charging, I actually boiled the kettle so many times I thought it would break if I did it again! Theres a referral of £50 paid on your account if you want to use my referral code. I did that with someone else and it paid for the early termination of my current supplier, whilst leaving me in credit. Ill probably leave them once the kids are back in school, but theres no early cancellation fee, so I'm quids in!

This wasn't meant to be an add, Im just typing away and it came out. If anyone wants any more info just ask. 

The kids seem to be ok, but I think my oldest (9) is starting to feel the boredom. She also seems scared of leaving the house for a walk, or is just getting house bound and doesn't want to leave, im not sure. 

How are you all finding it? 

Fon

• Like 1

hey

i was going daft buying things online to keep me occupied but cabin fever is setting in.

find myself staring out the window all day haha(i do get an amazing view though)

doing daily stretching, squats etc that my keep fit dude is emailing me every day but they only take 5 mins so im also getting a bit of a plump on. my diet has got a lot better though with me making all the meals every night but im obviously not running about work all day to keep the step count up.

alls well really, enjoying being off work. got loads of house work done too. 

i was never a wine drinker but discovered peach and mango flavour. drinking it like irn bru now haha hic

stay safe all

k

• Like 2

With the electric now cheap during the day, iv bought a lay z spa, inflatable hot tub. The kids love it and ask to go in every day. The plan is to let it down over winter. 

But for now, there enjoyment comes first. 

Although we tend to go in once the kids are in bed, lol!

Fon

• Like 1

Nothing much has really changed for me. I work in recycling :)

• Like 1