Jump to content

What so you call...pipe thing


Recommended Posts

I used to have a wee pipe type thing that would unscrew and you could stick bakky [emoji6] etc in between two bits off mesh then screw it back up and just light it when ever you wanted.

Was probably about 3 or 4 inches long, mate of metal, looked a bit like a bullet.


Anyone know wtf I'm taking about and what they're called?

Trying too get a new one but no idea what too even Google


sent from my phone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...