risk free betting - Dipping the toe

mitchb

Right so, inspired by Fons pots decided to try this matched betting malarkey.

Registered with profit accumulator for free trial.

As luck would have it I'm already registered at the first few bookies suggested ( World cup 2014 free / crazy bet offers )  however live chat with some has sorted me out a free bet as a returning customer.

Trying to lay at betfair, selected exchange but no option to lay, no pink odd's. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Will update here as  I go along as it may give others like me a bit of encouragement.

Sorry for taking a few days to get back, been busy and not had time to try and work this out.

There was a settings tab just beneath my balance on betfair and it had show lay odds as unticked, once ticked its now showing lay odds.

Tried deposit into betfair but seems I had set a limit of £10 a month, changed this to £15 as this covered liability for this bet.

Didn't realise it takes a week to update , would have made it a ton if I did as want to get the betfred offer.

Anyway stuck a small bet on within my £10 limit and my £5 free coral bet, to test how it all works and get clear in my head, should have a £2.50 profit, whooo.

I dont think it matters.

What does matter, is you keep betting with the following bookies. They send the best reload offers. Keep betting the same ammount you did at the start, IE £20, £50 etc.

Only bet on markets where there's lots of cash in the exchange (mainly football.)

Bet once a week, and they will keep sending you reload offers.

Coral,

Bet365

paddy power,

Just keep betting, your going to lose money, (maybe £1 a bet) but, they are going to send you offers that will recoup this a lot!

This is called mug betting, (as you look like a regular mug)

Fon

• 1 month later...

Time for an update

Done a fair few sign up offers and made £320 profit from matched betting with an additional £100 due back from cashback sites, total profit £420. Not bad for a few hours work each week.

I'm going to start going for sign up offers where the first bet is refunded if lost however need read up a bit more on these.

Also still to do the bet 365 sign up as its £200 and been building my bank up, so that's a lucrative offer still to do.

Wondering as well if anyone just bets on the higher ratings on odds monkey as with a good bank some money could be made there as well.

If you take too higher arbs (Where you guaranteed a profit) they will ban you, (gub)

Dont take the piss and you can do it for life!

Where you only make a profit where the first bet is lost, click on advanced in the calc, and move the slider, so if you win at the exchange, you lose a bit (your win at the bookie, and the calc doesn't know this)

Fon

I used the system for a while and yes it does work. The problem is, betting is a gentlemen's agreement and if they for one minute think your arbing your banned. Some bookies are own by the same limited companies like all the loan shark companies so if you and say have an account and you want to take advantage of a free bet for new customers, you can't get the missus to sign or they will knock it back due to either your address or account showing up twice.

I made a healthy profit but then it became hard work and having to lay and lay more money and then in some cases waiting on near a week to 10 days for it to land back in my account. There were times I was waiting on £500 landing back into my account to make £30, yes profit but I didn't have a biggest limit on the card and I couldn't do it again for 10 days. They say build it up and use their cash which I did but I do like spending it now and then or there's no point in doing it.

My advise is , hammer it and make as much as you can with all the straight forward free bet offers about. Once those dry up use some of the good reloads but when your asked to lay say £1000 end it there, I will explain. I did one bet and bet/laid with betfair as told. The bet was on the football some foreign unknown match and I let it ride. When I got up in the morning bookie I betted with had cancelled the bet on the football match so I only had the betfair bet going and that ducked . I lost over a £150 . When I complained they said I was arbing and the bet was cancelled. I argued the case but never got it back. the worse part was , it was to win sometihng like £11 , I'm just glad it was £150 and not £1500.

I'm always sceptical on someone selling a sure fire way of winning similar to tipster lines. If they were such a good idea would you need to sell the idea ?

Time for an update

Done a fair few sign up offers and made £320 profit from matched betting with an additional £100 due back from cashback sites, total profit £420. Not bad for a few hours work each week.

I'm going to start going for sign up offers where the first bet is refunded if lost however need read up a bit more on these.

Also still to do the bet 365 sign up as its £200 and been building my bank up, so that's a lucrative offer still to do.

Wondering as well if anyone just bets on the higher ratings on odds monkey as with a good bank some money could be made there as well.

Which are currently the best bookies to get cashback with for general pottering about for the odd bet.

cheers

Just seen odds monkeys overhaul, looks really good

If training and guides are in same format as tutorials it will practically step you through step by step how to do each offer. Maybe someone who is premium could confirm this is the case?

Ill probably sign up later this week when I have more time , though note price is now £15.00 per month

The early guides on profit acumulator are some good videos,

The later ones are just text, but tbh by then you really dont need videos anymore.

Odds monkey dosent have any videos, just text.

Fon